The Latest and Greatest Bravo Platform Updates
By Kristy Bauer Carney
At Bravo, we’re always searching for ways to grow our product offerings and refine our existing products based on customer feedback and the ever-changing requirements of the industries we serve. As our customers already know, gaining access to the latest and greatest Bravo offers is as simple as turning on your system when you come into your shop the morning of June 14th. Our latest release focuses on three main areas: MobilePawn, FFL-specific features, and general product enhancements. We invite you to register for our webinar Tuesday, June 14 to learn more about the latest release, but keep reading for a sneak peek of the highlights!
Bravo customers using MobilePawn write 184% more loans than non-users, and average 180% more in-store sales. With that in mind, many of our MobilePawn optimizations in the latest release focus on the end consumer – their experience with the app as well as the ease with which our customers can make MobilePawn successful for their shop! To name a few -
- Automated Notifications – Bravo will auto schedule notifications to alert MobilePawn users when loan and layaway payments are due, as well as prompt non-users to download the app.
- Self-Activation – Your customers can now easily activate MobilePawn with just their phone number!
- Double Renewal Prevention – Users will be prompted to confirm they would like to make more than one payment in a 24-hour window.
Learn more about the latest MobilePawn updates in our video here.
FFL Specific Enhancements
We recognize the importance of accuracy when completing a firearms sale. Our latest optimizations for FFL retailers focus on employee efficiency as well as accuracy on both the customer and employee side of transactions. We’ve outlined a few of our latest updates below –
- Automated Multiple Firearms Forms – E4473 users now have automated 3310.4 and 3310.12 report forms
- NFA-Regulated vs Non-Regulated Transactions – The Bravo system will prevent users from processing NFA-regulated and non-regulated firearms in a single transaction
- Archived A&D Books – If you converted your gun book, you are now able to select archived A&D books for the ATF A&D count, saving valuable time.
Check out this video to learn more about the updates for our FFL retailers.
General Bravo Enhancements
We often hear how implementing Bravo improves the flow of business, but we’re always looking to innovate further and address any pain points our customers run into while putting Bravo to use. Based on feedback from our customers, we’re addressing the following (and more) in our latest release -
- Auto-Expire Customer Credits – Configure layaway and store credits to automatically expire after a set number of days of your choice.
- New Barcodes – New barcodes will improve scan success and speed, saving time and headache!
- Bravo Reporting Pro – Two new reports in BRP to further dive into data about your business.
Click here to watch the video covering these updates further.
We can’t wait to share more about these updates in our webinar June 14, so don’t forget to register and join us. To our customers - we look forward to hearing your feedback on the latest release! To the rest of you – want to see more about Bravo firsthand? Schedule a demo today!
About the Author
As Head of Product Management at Bravo, Kristy is responsible for leading Bravo's development roadmap. Kristy has over 15 years of experience working across all levels of pawn and FFL. Having worked as a pawnbroker and in sales and product development for multiple pawn software companies, including PawnMaster, she's a pro at understanding industry trends and market outlooks, and how that can impact Bravo customers. She is a product expert who knows what matters to pawnbrokers, and is known to go above and beyond to help develop the best solutions for their needs.
Kristy holds Masters certificates in Internet Marketing from the University of San Francisco and UX Design from the UX Design Institute in NY. She lives in Stoddard, WI with her husband, son, dog and two cats.