It’s official – MobilePawn leads the way in creating technology that elevates the customer experience. We’re proud to announce that MobilePawn was named Best Mobile ICX in the ICX Association Elevate Awards 2021!
The Best Mobile ICX Award category recognizes achievement in mobile platform-based interactive customer experiences that captivate and engage your audience and extend your brand’s or client’s presence into the most important devices in your customers’ lives.
Here’s Why MobilePawn Blew Away the Competition:
MobilePawn Enables Economic Power and Stability for the Underserved and Underrepresented
Traditional financial institutions in the U.S. are notoriously inaccessible to those who live on the margins. Pawnshops fill that void for the unbanked, offering non-recourse loans that average about $125. These small borrowed sums represent living expenses, the amount needed to pay for groceries, bills or other basic or temporary needs. But in order to manage these loans, customers must take time away from work and family to locate a pawn shop, come in to sign paperwork and make cash payments.
With MobilePawn, that’s no longer necessary. No need to call off work or drive across town - Customers can obtain the loans they need to make their daily ends meet with just a few taps on their phone.
MobilePawn Makes Doing Business Better and Easier for Pawn Owners
- Increase loan balances and decrease forfeiture rates. Customers can initiate loans and get items appraised from the comfort of their homes, and pawn employees are equipped to approve loans in real time.
- Increase cash-flow with more on-time loan and layaway payments. Instead of bringing cash to a physical store, customers can pay directly through the app anywhere at any time, with automated payment reminders from the store.
- Drive online and in-store sales. Like making payments, customers no longer have to drive to a physical store to shop. They can browse, save favorite items, make purchases and receive coupons and promotions through the pawn shop’s in-app store.
- Offer unparalleled customer service and grow your customer base. MobilePawn meets consumers’ growing demands for convenience and remote accessibility and enables new customers outside of stores’ traditional geographic area to access store services. Through the app, customers can easily chat, initiate loans, view their account information, make payments and shop online at anytime from anywhere.
- Beat out the competition. MobilePawn drives customer and employee loyalty by eliminating tedious tasks and making it a more enjoyable experience to work and shop.
MobilePawn Proves Its Worth
As is true for all of Bravo’s suite of products and services, MobilePawn gets regular updates and is committed to adapting to its customers’ needs. In 2021 alone, MobilePawn added debit-only payment options, two-way chat between pawnshop employees and customers, a pawnshop toggle option so customers can shop multiple different stores and digital signature function that allows for remote contract renewal.
But the proof is in customer satisfaction, with:
- Over 110,000 MobilePawn downloads across 577 different stores
- Over 20,000 payments made monthly
- 4% increase in item redemption via the app compared to the industry average
- Consumers using MobilePawn are 200x more likely to redeem items than forfeit loans
And the customers keep coming! MobilePawn download rates increase 60% every year, and the app has a 4.1-star rating in the Apple Appstore. Take a look at our PawnTech report to learn about the trends in the pawn industry and how MobilePawn has taken the industry by storm!
Bravo's 2021 PawnTech Report.
Your resource for educating lawmakers about the importance of pawn and PawnTech insights that can help inform your decisions about technology investments.
Click here to get the full report --> Bravo's 2021 PawnTech Report Download
A Win for MobilePawn is a Win for You
You don’t have to take our word for it. Curious about how our award-winning app can work for you? Learn more about MobilePawn, or contact us to schedule a private demo!
Watch Bravo CEO Tally Mack accept the award below!
You can see the full awards ceremony here:
2021 ICX Association Elevate Award Show:
Watch this video to stream the full award show! The ICX Association Elevate Awards honor the individuals and organizations that are pacesetters in using technology to elevate the customer experience. Award categories:
- Best Mobile ICX
- Best Digital Signage ICX
- Best Retail ICX
- Best Restaurant ICX
- Best Kiosk ICX
- Best Emerging Technology in ICX
- Best Omnichannel ICX
- Lyle Bunn Influencer of the Year
- Awards MC:David Drain | Managing Director | ICX Association
2021 ICX Association Elevate Award Nomination Info:
Bravo’s MobilePawn App nominated for 2021 ICX Elevate Award
Award honors pacesetters in technology which elevate the customer experience.
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA — JULY 6, 2021 — The Interactive Customer Experience Association (ICX) has announced the finalists for its annual Elevate Awards which honor the individuals and organizations that are pacesetters in using technology to elevate the customer experience. Bravo’s MobilePawn app is a finalist in the ‘Best Mobile ICX’ Category.
About this recognition, CEO Tally Mack says “MobilePawn launched in 2016 as the first and only pawn mobile app at that time. It was our fastest-adoption for the simple reason that it connects pawnshops with their customers. This ICX nomination is particularly exciting to us because it recognizes achievement in mobile platform-based interactive customer experiences that captivate and engage an audience across industries from all over the world.”
Previous ICX award winners include Reebok’s ZIG Kinetica Experience, Salesfloor, and TouchBistro. Last year’s winner in this category was Verizon Wireless Voice Activated 5G Experience. The 2021 Winners will be announced during the #ElevateICX Virtual Symposium on July 15th beginning at 11:00 am PDT.
This Awards Symposium will explore how innovative brands are using interactive technology to elevate the customer experience. Executives from retail, restaurants, banks, hotels and other B2C companies will learn from CX thought leaders about what’s working, what’s not, and how to create amazing experiences for their own customers. Click here for more information on the ICX Elevate Award Nomination.
More About MobilePawn:
Want to learn more about the advantages of MobilePawn? Schedule a demo and let to one of our skilled teammates walk you through the numerous benefits of the Bravo Pawn Platform and how the Bravo store system integrates with MobilePawn to provide an omnichannel experience!
Bravo customers who use MobilePawn see increased loan balances, higher redemption rates, and increased sales. Equip your employees with the right tools to serve your customers better, while improving your bottom line.
MobilePawn offers a deep feature set and rich functionality unlike any other mobile app in the industry. Customers can make loan and layaway payments, initiate loans from home, chat with employees, and shop your online inventory. Available for iOS and Android devices.
Bravo's customer facing mobile app, MobilePawn, is able to:
- Natively Integrate With Bravo's Point of Sale Pawn Platform - All interactions and information transfer seamlessly between your Bravo point of sale and the MobilePawn app, enabling incredible CX.
- Allow Customers to Seamlessly Communicate by Pairing With Shopkeeper & Mobile Messenger - Enable two-way chat, texting, and push notifications when you add additional mobile solutions to your suite of offerings. Say goodbye to late payments and lost sales.
- Increase On-Time Payments - With MobilePawn customers can make loan and layaway payments directly through the app. Set automatic notifications to remind customers of upcoming payment dates.
- Make Sure You Never Miss A Chance To Loan - Customers can initiate loan requests through the app and employees can approve loans at any time, from anywhere.
- Turn Inventory Faster - With MobilePawn your customers can browse your inventory every day of the year and make purchases directly through the app. Consumers can also add items to a Wish List, making it easy for them to keep track of their favorite items and purchase on a later date.
- Increase In-store and Online Traffic - Bravo customers who use MobilePawn see an increase in in-store traffic and sales by simply sending push notifications to customers and prospects with special in-store offers and coupons.
- Remotely Approve Loans - Consumers don't need to find and pay for transportation to your store only to find out that they aren't approved for a loan on an item. With MobilePawn, your customers can simply send you pictures and chat before ever leaving their home.
- Provide Remote Access To Your Business - Allow customers to chat, initiate loans, view account information, make payments and shop at anytime from anywhere and meet the growing consumer demand for convenience and remote accessibility.
- And More!
Reach out to our team and schedule a demo today!
About the Author:
Tally Mack is a fifth-generation pawnbroker and eCommerce enthusiast. She loves traveling, being outside, and working out.
Before taking the reins as CEO, Tally served as Bravo's Vice President of Business Development, leading the company's sales and marketing organization. She's been instrumental in leading and executing many of the company's strategic shifts, including the acquisition of CompuPawn and the recent launch of UsedGuns.com.
Tally earned her Doctorate of Law (J.D.) from DePaul University College of Law in 2013 after attending the University of Colorado at Boulder, where she earned her B.A. in Communication Studies. She also completed the Key Executives Program from Harvard Business School in 2013.
Tally is a pawnshop lover and eCommerce enthusiast—dedicated to the success of both her employees and customers!