More than a decade ago, we envisioned building something special for pawnbrokers - the first cloud platform that would deliver the most relevant features quickly, efficiently, and beautifully designed. Today, we are proud to be serving over 1,300 businesses, but as you know -- technology ages like a dog...FAST!
Over the last 10+ years, we released updated versions of Bravo roughly every 8 weeks. That’s 65+ releases!!! Amid all these new features and changes, it was necessary to take a step back and ask ourselves:
- Have ALL of these updates brought VALUE to our customers?
- Does our program continue to be easy to use and navigate?
- Have we stayed consistent and relevant with industry standards?
- Do our customers ENJOY using our product?
And so, we decided it was time for an overhaul and went to work. Here is a round-up of 10 changes we made to improve your user experience.
1. The Bravo Loading Screen – You will immediately notice that we’ve updated the color palettes and fonts throughout the platform to be more aesthetically pleasing while maintaining a clean look.
2. The colors aren’t just nicer to look at – they're functional, too. Green means GO, Red means CANCEL or BACK.
3. We’ve cleaned up the Dashboard, so your “Favorites” (commonly referred to as the “ping pong balls”) are now positioned on the left side of your screen and will pop out when you click on the star icon.
4. Similarly, selecting the Plug-In icon will reveal the Plug-In menu on the left.
5. We added new drop-down options on the management screens so you can jump to your favorite sections faster.
6. Hover-over help text is now bolder, making it easier to see and read.
7. We created simpler, more intuitive names for Bravo Reporting Pro Reports and Task Manager buttons.
8. We created all-new, easier-to-find icons on the dashboard.
9. Review Booster, Customer Intelligence, Texting, Push Notifications and Emails now feature commonly-known, recognizable icons.
10. We listened and added one of your most frequently requested changes: MORE space for MORE Task Manager buttons (coming soon)!
We built Bravo 3.0 the same way we started this company a decade ago: with YOU at the center. Thank you to all of our customers for actively providing the feedback that informs all of our upgrades and enhancements – and for choosing us to help you run your businesses better!
We hope you enjoy Bravo 3.0! As always, we’d love to hear what you think. Share it with us in Bravo Chat for Pawnbrokers.
About the Author:
Tally Mack is a fifth-generation pawnbroker and eCommerce enthusiast. She loves traveling, being outside, and working out.
Before taking the reins as CEO, Tally served as Bravo's Vice President of Business Development, leading the company's sales and marketing organization. She's been instrumental in leading and executing many of the company's strategic shifts, including the acquisition of CompuPawn and the recent launch of UsedGuns.com.
Tally earned her Doctorate of Law (J.D.) from DePaul University College of Law in 2013 after attending the University of Colorado at Boulder, where she earned her B.A. in Communication Studies. She also completed the Key Executives Program from Harvard Business School in 2013.
Tally is a pawnshop lover and eCommerce enthusiast—dedicated to the success of both her employees and customers!