ATF Announcement: E4473 Cloud Storage Does Not Require a Variance
We are excited to announce that ATF Ruling 2022-1 (Electronic 4473) has been approved for FFLs without a variance required.
Here's the breakdown of the ATF Ruling 2022-1 & what it means for Bravo customers:
- A variance is not required to use Bravo's E4473 Cloud Storage.
- You must provide written notification to your local ATF Industry Operations Area Office 60 days prior to implementing the use of E4473 Cloud Storage.
-If you plan to use E4473 Cloud Storage, we highly recommend that you submit your written notification immediately. Find your local ATF office here.
- Upon completing a 4473, you must immediately download and save the 4473 "to a computer hard drive, server, Universal Serial Bus (USB) Flash Drive, or other similar electronic storage device located at the licensed premises."
- Bravo is developing functionality to be released before end of year that will auto-save your 4473's to your computer desktop.
- In the meantime, watch this video to see how to easily save your 4473's to your computer desktop, saving you the hassle of printing and filing 4473's.
We’ve been patiently awaiting this announcement from the ATF and are thrilled that dozens of customers are able to start using E4473 Cloud Storage now that they've met the ATF's 60-day notice requirement!
Bravo will take all those paper 44473 forms off your hand and store them in the cloud with E4473 Cloud Storage - making traces and audits faster than ever before.
Learn more about Cloud Storage.
About the Author
As Head of Product Management at Bravo, Kristy is responsible for leading Bravo's development roadmap. Kristy has over 15 years of experience working across all levels of pawn and FFL. Having worked as a pawnbroker and in sales and product development for multiple pawn software companies, including PawnMaster, she's a pro at understanding industry trends and market outlooks, and how that can impact Bravo customers. She is a product expert who knows what matters to pawnbrokers, and is known to go above and beyond to help develop the best solutions for their needs.
Kristy holds Masters certificates in Internet Marketing from the University of San Francisco and UX Design from the UX Design Institute in NY. She lives in Stoddard, WI with her husband, son, dog and two cats.