Stock Up for the Holidays: The Hottest Sporting Goods and Firearms Gifts for 2023
The holidays are right around the corner, which means it's time to start researching the hottest gifts to make sure your store is stocked up for the holidays. The 2023 trends are already starting to take shape, with several new product releases and innovations making waves early on. From high-tech electronics to classic gear staples, these sporting goods are sure to delight even the most discerning outdoor enthusiasts.
Here's what's trending for sporting goods users and firearms fans:
- Rangefinders - Laser rangefinding devices continue to be hot sellers for hunters and shooters. Expect new models from Bushnell, Sig Sauer, and other brands
- Trail Cameras - Hunting cameras keep improving with higher resolution, better night vision, and faster triggers.
- Fishing Electronics - Fish finding sonar, GPS units, and underwater cameras rank high on wish lists for anglers. Brands like Garmin, Lowrance, and Humminbird lead.
- Soft Baits - New soft plastic lures and scented baits are always big sellers. Z-Man brand was named 2023's most innovative soft bait maker.
- Safety Harnesses - Tree stand safety harnesses and lifelines continue to gain popularity among deer hunters after high-profile accidents.
- Rod/Reel Combos - Pre-spooled combos remain great gift options for all levels of anglers. Brands like Abu Garcia, Ugly Stik, and Penn see strong holiday sales.
- Shooting Targets - Innovative paper, steel, and polymer targets for practice shooting are always hit holiday gifts.
- Hearing Protection - Electronic hearing enhancers edge out traditional ear muffs. Walkers, Peltor, and Howard Leight top brands.
- Knives - Hunting, fishing, and tactical knives are perennial favorites. Top brands include Buck, Gerber, Benchmade, and Spyderco.
- Optics - Rifle scopes, spotting scopes, and binoculars are big ticket items on wish lists. Vortex, Leupold, and Bushnell lead optics sales.
Staying ahead of the shopping trends is a major key to a successful holiday season. Check out Bravo's Point of Sale to keep your inventory straight, and E4473 to make gun sales a snap. As we move into Q4, stay tuned for more tips, tricks and resources for making the most of the season in our 90 Days of Retail!
Ready to tackle your holiday rush with ease? Talk to sales.