As the most innovative platform serving the pos industry in retail, pawn, guns, consignment and more, we are proud of our leading point-of-sale software, integrated eCommerce channels, and mobile applications. We are rapidly growing and evolving our strategy with the expansion of new features, new territories, and new positions!
Our mission is to be the catalyst for advancement within the industries we serve. The Core Values of Bravo help us determine that we are on the right path to fulfill our goals by creating an unwavering guide.
We are looking for like-minded people who can join a dynamic team and celebrate our Values: One Team, Delight the Customer, Embrace Change, Own It, Be Bold & Innovate.
About The Gig
- Prospect for new clients via inbound leads, and outbound sales efforts
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our future customers face
- Run the online demonstration of the Bravo platform and successfully sell the Bravo value proposition
- Build relationships with current and future customers and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Manage set territory
- Grow current client base of specified accounts.
- Attend Regional, National, and Global Trade Shows
- Work together with callers and appointment setters ensuring prompt and proper appointment scheduling and hand off
- Update lead and prospect activity in CRM to ensure lead efficiency
- Answer incoming calls on the sales line
- Quickly respond to Live Chat line on website
Must Have Knowledge & Skills
- 3-5 years of Business to Business, SaaS, or Retail POS Sales Experience
- Restaurant, Bar, Small retail chain store sales a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Technically adaptable with the ability to educate and break down technical jargon
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Stellar negotiating and persuasive skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
- Effectively communicate with various personalities
- Committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Flexible attitude and able to perform under pressure
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
Nice To Have Knowledge & Skills
- Working knowledge of HubSpot a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish, French, German, Turkish, Arabic or Portuguese a plus